[ARCHIVE] diry of James Thomas Rourke

HOME Forums ENTERTAINMENT Story Hour [ARCHIVE] diry of James Thomas Rourke

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Cu Dearg 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 03:12 PM]

March,I think, 1877
    got sum bad nues today, won uv the boys wuz in town and pikt up a tele gram fer me. It wuz from Amanda and sayd thet Sister Cathrin wuz dyin. I tode the boys tu tell Charly I wuz goin home to Hells River ifn He aint here by sunup when I leev. Gonna need to muve lite an fast to get there.

Left this mornin. Charly wernt back. He gots the cofeypot. wish it wuz heer.

made good time tuday, still no cofeypot.

ben a few daes sins I rote in heer. Im in the hills abuv toun thar iz a freshdug grave in the gravyard. dont look liek I mayd it in time. Ill go doun an see after dark. the Tran place has smoke in the chimny. I think Stacy is home.mebbe sheell hav cofey. I dowt it

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 06:31 PM]

Were all heer, mostly. Alex is ded. J.J. ben fitin yankees back east. Got maed a ofiser. Josh ben gamlin in Doge Sity. Liberty wuz in Doge. John stayd put heer. StaciLynn ben in Shan Fan. She looks lik a suloon gal but talks as like she aint. Billy iz maken stuff for Smith Robards. Tifny iz with the coleejeeum. Amanda sed it wer Grimme wut kilt sister Cathrin. Im ridin to get werd to Charly wut we need help’
    Charly wuz at the rancho del reo. we got bak to hells river and met a new preechur, he dont much liek Grimme eetherso the Padray will
    ride along with us. Charly keeps cussin me aboot my hoss. it needs sum rest but hill go fer days. I got sum cofey an itz time too ride

fond us a town. will stay heer tunite.Charly aint drinkin. neether am I. Liberty dun snuukerd the lot of them at the poker tabel. I noe she aint that dingy.Charly asked if she had a sister in doge. he sayd nuther name. charly kept askin whin Tifny’s seemwagon wer gonna bloe up.I hoep he done find no dienymite in sum stoor or it mite. Itz gud to heer peepol call me Jimmy agen. aint herd that sinse unkle Tom and ant Mary died

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 03:12 PM]

I got cooked by lizerd tuday, don feel too gud. burnt my clothes an my guns, wer stuk warin Tifnys dustr til we got too kwan. had Charly gathr me up a scatter an a colt of the road. found a burntoot ranch on the way. Grimm is pissin me off, an Charly too. got to kwan and got some town close. Stacylynn seemed suprised at me all cleend up. got back too the suloon and ther wer sum fellers thar wut Stacylynn sed wer wantin to kill her fer sum reesin, Majer Dawson took her up stars wile Sarjent Spoted Bar stayd doun on gard til Capin Rourke kamed doun. I recon I kin giv misalf a raenk sins I ante got won. got the scater al fixt up an the pistle too. Padray is takin ceer of Amanda, she done hurt herselv tryin to heel me up. I think she likes him sum. got to thinkin bowt the old days after the kwaek. I need to find me a ltle surprise fer the gang afore they gets up
    Charly dun got me thinkin bowt Librty. saed she looks like this here Maranduh gal he seed in Doge. than sum ful went an called her Niky Ward this mornin an grabed at her. I misst a bit, Josh didnt. Niky Ward is wantd fer sum killins, but thay needed killn frum wut I heer. gess we all got sum seekrits, but I need to talk to Lib wen aint noun roun. thars a gofer snak by the dor.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 07:18 PM]

we dun had us a mornin. Them Fellers wut wantd to kil Stasylynn had one ov Tifny’s books. Jon seed it an and went owt ta the Taink to chek on Tif an Billy. Billy kame runnin in and went maddog oon tha lott o dem. he wer yallin bout waer is she an such. thay wert talkin EEngliss sose Josh ups an shot wun. JJ, Stasiliyn and Charly takes nother up stares to find Tivny and in bout a minote we hears a skreem. Chely kumes doun the stares draginn the wun thay tuuk upthar . Ive seen his nifewerk afor, it aint purdy.we, all got sorta meen abowt thet time. JJ wer choekin wun uf them, Charly wuz karvin’en up and so wer Billy. Yes, Billy. but he wer bein a bit mor nise about it.I rekon thats wen we started scarin Amanda cause tha Padray tuk her owtsied then. Or maybee it wer wen I started bloin the fellers fingers of with the scatter. Evry tiem thet I shot that fellers hand, Josh kilt another feller. Corse, Liberty was naggin him on. The last feller tode us wut we wanted tu noe, so Billy cut of his hand an JJ told him to hav Tifney sitin at the bar ov the uther hoetel wen we got thar. Then JJ told him to mayk shur he wuz thar tue and sent him over thar. Billy grubed the wun wut Charly kastraeted an drug him to the streat und cut his thote

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 02:55 PM]

After the thems wut neaded it got dresst we heded to the uther hotale. StazyLyn sed fer uz to let her do the talkin. JJ wernt gettin too fer awae frum hur. Boss and leedgun, I can play loe gun fer thisun. Charly loand Billy a colt and I lent him mie Wnch. Josh handed Lib his skatter , she argud abit till I tolt her thay cant run ifn she shotem in the nees. she liekt that ider. Billy drowv the taink and stopt just owt uv the dor. I went rite an Charly wen levt. Josh an Liberty stopt at the dor with Jon jus outsied wyth his Bufflergun. Chuntaen kame doun with his men and talkt tu Stazielin. Thay braot Tivny to the top uv the stars and Charly levert his Winch. Thet wuz all I needed tu hear, I nue it wer gona goe bad. Stayzylenn outs with her fancy Colt an shot the Chuntaen feller then wee all opent the ball an callet the danse.Billy kumd runnin in an grubd Tivny as she wer fallin shootin at them at the top uv the stars. Wuns the shootin wer dun, Charly an Liberty finnushd them of,Lib brakin necks an Charly cutin em. Staysilinn wer talkin to the Bartener wen JJ an me went lukin fer the wun armed Chinaman. Giv Dawsen his due, he kept hiz werd, tolt the feller he wud kil him if Tifany wer hert an he did.
    we got Bak doun sters an fownt owt wut Staiceylin ownt the plase noweso I had them fin me sumwun thet spoek Eenglish an Chinee. told the lil gurl to tell al the gards thet in fyve minuts a crazee whiet man wer gonn go up stars an kill any wut he fownd still thar. JJ went up stars with me an neether wun ov us ever lernt how tu tel tiem insied. Most al uv them wer gon wen we startd in kikin dors. tolt JJ thet we neaded to form the “Hells River Protecshun Sosiety” and I wanted to be the Capen cuz he dun had a rank. He agred so I went an had sum bages maed up.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 07:42 AM]

I dun tolt Liberty an Josh bout Brice Dixon, an bout Rachel, were kind lost in thots after that. Lib need to heer that story, an I rekon Josh did too. gave Liberty a winch scatter, its heavy nough to use as a club ifn she wants. The Padray found the snake I put in his sadelbags. Charly tolt the the lot of em the I aint never groed up. Only he calt me J.T. When he did that Liberty got a werd look and druged off Josh. Recon she figgured out that Jimmy an J.T. is bolth me.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 11:10 AM]

ben sum bizy uv late aint had time tu rite in heer, We dun went tu LOst Angals,had us a wiedawaek dreem whan we got thar, the lot uv us seyin the saem feller standin neksta ‘Manda. ‘Manda an the Padrey went sneekin of thet nite an went after Grimm on therone. Wen the rest uv us finly cot up to them, Shane were hitin Grim up longside the hed with ‘Manda’s crossyficts and Grim just sorter dissypeared. this strange Feller offered to let us use his howse to hie in whale Grims lapdogs looked ferr us. funnay thing, the boys were on the porch, but the lapdawgs jest kep wolken on past liek they cudent see them.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 01:06 PM]

had us a tiem in Kwan wen we got thar. thet lidl gurrl wut helpt me bepor was drawin on her slait an it lookt like Billy an Tifny’s drawins. they seemed sum intrested in it. Ol John kina perked up an got lifelike when she mentioned her teecher. next mornin we aded a few mor to the grupe. we was sittin down to brekfes when Lib goes runnin to a fite in the street. one of the fellers in it were a frend of her’n. He gos by Lucky an keeps callin Lib Princess, but hese hellonwheels with thet axehandle he totes around. than as we wuz getin ready to leave Amanda’s brother showed up, I dont hardly remember him. we thought he had died in the qwake, and dident come round much afore that.
    when we was leeven tone a grupe cums up carryin a Iern Dragon flag an tolt Stazyleynn wut her unkal were ded. I gess thet makes her in charg of tha Iern Dragon frem whet they sayed. anyweys we got to the minin toun a bit afore the rest of them, me, Josh, John an Charly did. Joshwa thut thar mite be trubal for Lib, but he done went a kilt Nikee Ward later thet night. hope thets all thet we heer abowt her.

John don chaget abit sinse we was at Kwan. He still drinks neeron as much, but hees warin nise close an keepin kleen nowe. wunder wut hapnt in Kwan fer him to stert carin agen wut he looks like

Cu Dearg
    Participant

[Originally Posted Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 09:44 AM]

ban bizy sans we gut bak ta Hells River. reel bizy. I aint sher I’ll remember everie thin or put them in the rite place sose I wote evan try. We gets back home an thar is carvins on a door fraem in Stayzilenns hows. Kevan an Mary says wut it wer a thret at killin her. they tryd to do it tu, but it wer Lib whut drank the wisky the posund. we got lib tooked kar ov an went over to the old saluun. Josh decides he wants to opan the plaes bak up an get it operating agen, so a bunch of us head out fer supleis the neks dae. We get bak an JJ is gone, Lib an Lucky is warin them red sashes thet the Coweboys doun et Tumstone war and is all bludy an smilin. whan I askt bout JJ, al tha aner I get is thet he went Eest an Lib sayin “When he tuked of thet uenyform, he louked liek a frend of mine.”thet wer anuff fer me too noe thet they dint kill him, but nothin els.
    I thnk it werte the nite whut sum uv Grims lapdawgs shoed up at Amandas hows, kaint recal fer shur. we kot wun an Lib, Luky an Charly went ta werk on hem. dint du much guud, Lib disapered in an kumd back talkin bowt bein in hell. Charly started getin figity an build himselv a swetloge abowt then.

i rekon it wer the neks nite thet we herd a big krsh in the kichen an Staecilayn skreemin fer al gitowt. I runt in that an she ponts to a Rag whut had sum mor of thet Chinee pikter riten on it. asks us to go check JJ’s hows so me, john, an lucky went. found mor uv the pikter writin carved on a winderfraem, I see much mor of thet an I mite be able to start reedin it my oneself. I kaint reed it yet, but I ramemberd thet Tiffny cud so I wentan fecht her to reed it fer us. She gos an says thet she donet want to be calld “Tiffny” any mor, an fer us to call her “Mary”. anywaes, she kumed doun and red the pikters fer us. Sayed it wer a bunch uv threts, not jes at Staisilyenn, but at all uv us. Lucky poket around the hows an found a trap in Mrs. Dawson’s old flower bed. it were rite under a winder. them triad boys had thet plase rigd ta blo skie hie. ther wer at leest a pient uv nitroglycerin thar(I had to asx Staisielin how ta spell thet, Charly ses my spellin is tarabul).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.