Out of Character Chatter

HOME Forums PLAY-BY-POST The Calling Out of Character Chatter

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Cu Dearg 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Cu Dearg
    Participant

her is where we go to post out of character so the main thread doesn’t get cluttered every time our train gets derailed.

shewolf
    Keymaster

Pretty sure I want to play this – just need to finish getting through the craziness that is the end of the semester.
    Give me a minute to breathe and I’ll come up with something 🙂

shewolf
    Keymaster

Character Questions:

1) How do you want the characters posted? Stat blocks? Bios? Yes?
    2) Does “clothes on your back” include armor?

Cu Dearg
    Participant

I want everything on the character sheet in some way that is fairly easy to find info on, and a short bio.

“clothes on your back” is exactly that, unless otherwise specified (I will let you know if you have anything else once I see characters

shewolf
    Keymaster

Gameplay question:

Do you want the character name at the beginning of the post? (If yes, let me know and I’ll go fix my reply 🙂 )

Cu Dearg
    Participant

no need unless at some point we end up with one person playing multiple characters

Cu Dearg
    Participant

the room is 40′ wide and 30′ deep, the altar is directly opposite the door you have just entered.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

Jen is at Kubla kon until monday, I’ll continue to post in here for you two and catch her up via pm or phone when she’s back.

(and I’m loving the die roller on the sidebar, great for passive skill checks)

shewolf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the posting delay – it’s been a little nuts.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

okay, I’m posting you two’s stuff, as soon as I have Jen caught up I’ll post hers. shouldn’t be long on that

Musikchik
    Participant

Sorry for the post delay. I had the con and now some end of school year children’s drama I need to sort out. I will post today but it might be after bed time.

Cu Dearg
    Participant

I’ll have the next one up a few hours, and it should get more confusing and less confusing from here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.